Friday, July 16, 2010

Trion Life Drawing Sessions


Oh, Trion people, you make me so happy.

I am always very grateful for the opportunity to model for artists. My special thanks goes to the Trion World Network Life Drawing Sessions, which I am honored to work for occasionally. Trion is the first place where I actually started modeling as an arts model, and up to this day is it still one of my favorite places to work for. I love the relaxing atmosphere and non-nonsense people. I love to challenge and to inspire. In turn, I am challenged and inspired myself. I always come back from these sessions more refreshed than I have been before I walk into the building (or should I say sneak?)

Some samples of their work follow:

This one is by Jason:



These two are from Ferdinand N. Terado:







Model: Katherine Burness